- Being a Arsenal New Zealand Member does not guarantee matchday tickets
- If your questions are not addressed, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Emails are monitored sporadically so you might wait a while for an answer.
- COVID 19: We can now apply for tickets to the matches again. Arsenal has asked that you familiarise yourself with the matchday info guide. Note that it is your responsibility to check ground entry requirements, particularly regarding Covid-19. More info is available on the Arsenal website, but be aware this is subject to change
- WHAT ARE MY CHANCES OF GETTING A TICKET? This depends on many factors; Category A matches are most popular, Weekday fixtures less, and Holiday Seasons (Xmas), which can impact how many tickets we are allocated. We are not often unable to receive our full ticket allocation, often only falling a few seats short for the occasional big games. Hopefully, we can accommodate all our members with desired tickets. The best advice is to sign up as early as possible, increasing your chances of tickets. Where Arsenal are unable to meet the Arsenal Australia demand for tickets, priority will be given to:
- The worse parts of volunteering to help with ticketing are not receiving payment in time for ticket requests and getting the email from Arsenal when we don’t get all the required tickets knowing I have to send unsuccessful emails on to you. Please be kind!
- WHEN ARE TICKETS AVAILABLE? Tickets generally become available on the Ticketing page between 10-12 weeks prior to the Match day for Premier League matches, and the application window will often be open for 2 or 3 weeks. European, FA and League cup matches become available on the Ticketing page soon after the draw is made, and often the application window may only be open for 1 week. Arsenal determines the length of the application windows.
- HOW MUCH DO TICKETS COST? The cost of tickets can fluctuate due to seating positions and the current exchange rate. Below is a guide of the approximate range that each category may cost. Match categories can be found here
Tickets are all priced same, sorry no discounts for children or pensionsers
- Category A – £66 – £93
- Category B – £58 – £38
- Category C – £27 – £40
- If you have a disability and would like further information about how Arsenal can assist on matchday, please contact us on email@example.com and we can contact the club on your behalf
- WHEN WILL I KNOW IF I AM SUCCESSFUL OR NOT? Arsenal usually informs us of our ticket allocation within 1 week, so applicants will receive an email within 10 days of the application window closing. Your ticket allocation is provisionally approved by Arsenal until your payment is received.
- HOW DO I PAY FOR THE TICKETS? If your application is deemed successful, the email will provide details of payment options. Arsenal Australia apply $7 to each ticket, to cover surcharges from Arsenal, Credit Card company, and any fluctuation in the exchange rate. The email will request prompt payment (approx 4 business days). Non-payment for tickets within this period will result in your request being cancelled.
- CAN I GET AWAY TICKETS THROUGH ARSENAL NEW ZEALAND? No. The occasional away European group stage game is available, but this is the only matches we are sometimes offered.
- CAN I APPLY OR RESERVE TICKETS PRIOR TO RELEASE? No. Tickets can only be applied for during the open period.
- CAN ANYONE APPLY FOR A TICKET THROUGH ARSENAL New Zealand? Only current active members can apply for tickets, so ensure your membership is active. Membership is open to any New Zealand resident.
- HOW DO I COLLECT MY TICKETS? Tickets are now issued as eTickets (PDF, Apple Wallet, Google Pay), which will be sent to Arsenal New Zealand, and we distribute them 5 days prior to the match.
- WHERE WILL BE SEATS BE? Usually the seats will be in the Clock End Upper Tier. We have no control about where in the ground Arsenal allocate our seats, but the seats are allocated based upon the ticket price. Please refer to the Gallery for examples of photos from the seats allocated to our members who have attended games
- CAN I ASK ARSENAL DIRECTLY FOR TICKETS? Arsenal offer annual memberships which allow members to apply for tickets directly with the club. But Arsenal do not take ticket requests from people wanting tickets in the Arsenal New Zealand alloaction, and direct any ticketing enquiries back to the official supporters club in your country.
- WHAT IF MY PLANS CHANGE AND I CAN NO LONGER ATTEND? If you inform Arsenal New Zealand in plenty of time, we may be able to cancel your request. If two weeks prior to the match, Arsenal often let us return tickets to them for redistribution. Informing us after that date will likely mean you will not be refunded the money
Ticket Policy and Terms of Service – Last but certainly not least, tickets purchased through Arsenal New Zealand are 100% non-transferable. Under NO circumstances may a member resell, or even give away their ticket to anyone else at all. Doing so is considered ILLEGAL by law of England and Wales under Section 166 of the Criminal Justice Act. We take the law extremely seriously and will always adhere and abide by it’s rules and regulations. By accepting an Arsenal New Zealand ticket, you are agreeing to these Terms of Service.